Mold can spread quickly through your property in as little as 48-72 hours under the right conditions. Mold can produce allergens and irritants, and it has the potential to cause other health effects in certain individuals especially those with a compromised immune systems, the very young and the elderly. If your home or business has a mold issue we can inspect and assess your property and utilize a mold remediation license, specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate the mold.
- Mold is present everywhere, indoors and outdoors, and is a natural part of our environment.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float in the air and may enter your property through windows, doors, or HVAC system.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture and dark enclosed spaces.
- Mold can lie dormant for long periods of time and can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water from a pipe leak or other water source.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor.
Call (281) 395-9000 now to prevent further damage.
We can have one of our 24-Hour Emergency Response Teams onsite to assess damage & restoration in about an hour.